Now that all the rush is over enjoy a relaxed and informal three course lunch served in our Lakeland Suite with all the trimmings. Deposit required to secure booking.
Terms and Conditions
1) Christmas Party Nights, require a £10 per person deposit to secure your party places, this deposit is non-refundable. As it is not always possible to increase numbers, we advise numbers booked are for those you expect to attend. Full and final payment for your party must be paid by 1st November ; otherwise places will be offered for re-sale, without refund. Unfortunately, there will be no refund for the full payment under any circumstances. All the above are for over 18s only.
2) The Hotel reserves the right to cancel any date. In these circumstances either an alternative date will be offered or a full refund of any payments, but the Hotel will have no further liability.
3) Christmas Time Lunches & Dinners, We require a £10 per person deposit to secure your party which is non-refundable. Full payment is required a month before your event. Individuals cancelling after full payment has been made will not be refunded.
4) Christmas break and New Year packages. We require a £100 non-refundable deposit on room reservations. Full payment will be required one month before the event. For bookings made less than one month before your arrival date, full payment will be required at the time of booking. Due to limited numbers on each night it may not be possible to increase the size of your party once full payment has been made. Individuals cancelling after full payment has been made will not be refunded.
5) Christmas Day Lunch in our Lakeland Suite. We require a £25 per person deposit to secure your party which is non-refundable. Full payment is required by 1st December. Individuals cancelling after full payment has been made will not be refunded.
6) Travel insurance We recommend all guests contact their insurance provider to book travel insurance in case any personal unforeseen cancellation circumstances arise after the booking is made.